feb sale

Sunday, February 13, 2011

To be yours

Hello!
Who waits my new kits? ;)

I have a wonderful one for you!
My good friend Irina aka PrelestnayaP and me teamed up and created a sweet and lovely collection called "To be yours".



This wonderful collection includes:
114 elements
18 papers
pack of 10 WAs
pack of 5 masks
album of 8 QPs




Do you like it? ;) And if you want good advise - buy this bundle and save your money :)


Here are LO's from our wonderful CT members:












And I never forget to give you a lovely freebie of course :) Please download this QP and enjoy!


Hugs,
Elena

3 comments:

BlueCat said...

Lovely colors for this pretty kit and layouts are beautiful!
Thank you very much for the free page.

Anonymous said...

So beautiful!

Christine said...

Beautiful quick page. Thank you!