feb sale

Monday, July 12, 2010

CT call

Hello my dear ones!

I have a new CT call.

My requirements:
- 1-2 LO per kit (I have created 1-2 new kit each month usually)
- I let you download any kits you want - no limitations for you to be creative -and I need at least 4 layouts a month from you featuring 2-4 different products
- publish your pages everywhere you can (on your blogs, here at DST gallery and Praise Game, to my store's galleries etc)
What I ask in return is the love for my designs and your super creativity

If you are interested please send me a letter to a-liya@ya.ru with a not why you'd love to be on my CT and a link to your gallery and blog (if you have it).

DEADLINE: July, 25th.

Please read it: I WILL NOT be sending out rejection letters anymore since I'm really busy now and besides hate doing this because I hate hurting people. So after the deadline I'll introduce my new CT members on my blog.


Hugs, Elena

No comments: