feb sale

Monday, August 10, 2009

Blues of my soul - new products

I have some new products and I want to release them for you!

Blues of my soul Stacked papers


These stacks of 4 papers abound with gorgeous textures and lovely detailed elements. They coordinate excellent with "Blues of my soul" kit by A-liya.

These backgrounds are already assembled for you - all you need to do is add your photos, embellishments and journaling.

Look at this larger preview one of them:





Blues of my soul Clustered frames

This pack includes 5 clustered frames made using "Blues of my soul" kit.

All you need to do is place it on any background of your choice, add your photo and journaling and you're done!





Blues of my soul Clusters

This pack includes 5 beautiful clustered elements made using "Blues of my soul" kit.

All elements are in .PNG format, in printable resolution (300 dpi).



Do not miss out special price! 20% off for a limited time only!

And this is your gift - clustered frame made by Albina. Thank you hun!
I hope you will like this element :)


download

Thanks for looking!

6 comments:

BlueCat said...

Beautiful new kit.
Thank you very much for the pretty gift.

amsangel said...

Thank you for this beautiful cluster!

Sueli Colbert said...

Hi A-Liya!!!
Only to say hello
Have a wonderful week dear
Sueli Colbert
From Brazil

LOFT said...

Thank you for the beautiful cluster frame!

clubiani said...

thank you for creating and sharing this awesome frame!! It is SO lovely!!

Mincrisar said...

lovely cluster frame! thx so much!