feb sale

Thursday, April 2, 2009

April Color Challenge at DAC

April Color Challenge at DAC is open!!

I am very happy to be your host for this month's Color Challenge! It is a lot of fun everytime I host a color challenge at DigitalArts-cafe so I hope you join me again and I hope the new members will not be shy and join us! ;)

I'll offer another free kit “Nice Surprise” to the ladies who will play with us!



This desktop is easy way to get acquainted with my cute minikit :)



Do not miss the beautiful add-on shown below, it will be available in DigitalArts-cafe’s newsletter (on Friday!)

make sure you are subscribed!


Thanks for looking! :)

1 comment:

Pamela said...

Thank you for this month's wallpaper! I love it and used it w/a pic of my son.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/punkinbean/3459782138/