feb sale

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

My news, my freebies, my game :)

First of all I thank Debbie for remarkable pages which she has created for such short time!
You can find all from them on Debbie's blog, I shall show only two works right now, and the others I shall present you next time.


Thank you, Debbie!
I have new products in store - 2 overlays pack!

A packs of patterned overlays to be added to your papers: choose your favorite colors and textures, create your own papers easily, either for commercial or personal use with those overlays.


However it's not all news!

You can receive my new minikit "My small caprice" and add-on if you join our June Color Challenge at forum DAC!


Learn about it more here!
I can't wait to see your creations!

1 comment:

Adelina said...

Такие симпатищные бумажки! У меня так красиво не получаются :(