feb sale

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

New collection "When I'll meet you..." and freebie

Hello friends!
It's me again!
I have created new beautiful collection based on natural palette and perfect for you sweet and touching memories!

When I'll meet you... SNT SFS 20% off!




When I'll meet you... Borders SNT SFS 20% off!


When I'll meet you... Clustered frames SNT SFS 20% off!



When I'll meet you... Stacked papers SNT SFS 20% off!




And if you like these sets and wish to save your money - get the whole collection for a low price with 15% off!! This is a real moneysaver!!!

When I'll meet you... Collection SNT SFS 15% off!




And here are first LO's with this kit:







Get this wonderful QP as freebie today and enjoy! :)


Thanks for looking!

PS And you can win this whole collection! Just post a lil comment here. Good luck for everyone!

6 comments:

BlueCat said...

Beautiful kit as always.
Thank you for the qp.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 12 post on Aug. 20, 2009. Thanks again.

Missty said...

Beautiful, thank you.

Addies Designs said...

Hello A-liya, I hope you receive this message. I'm the owner for www.coolscrapsdigital.com and wanted to talk to you. You can contact me at addie@coolscrapsdigital.com Hope to hear from you. Hugs, Addie

Привет-Лия, я надеюсь, что Вы получите это сообщение. Я являюсь владельцем www.coolscrapsdigital.com и хотела поговорить с тобой. Вы можете связаться со мной по addie@coolscrapsdigital.com надеемся услышать от вас. Hugs, Addie

Angelina said...

Thank you so much for this beautiful QP, your scrap is fantastic !!! Bravo ! ;o))

clubiani said...

Your new kit is GORGEOUS! I can't wait to get it! Thank you for creating and sharing this outstanding QP!!!