feb sale

Friday, November 28, 2014

Black Friday sales began!

Hello my friends!

Black Friday sales began!

Another Wonderful Collaboration at DigitalCrea!

Mysterious Box




Exclusively at Digital Créa discover the mysterious box composed of  minis kits, templates and derivatives !
 


Bundle Pack are 25%OFF!
Special price until Nov. 30.

and don't forget my PU kits are 40%OFF until Nov. 30!

This is my part of the mysterious box - December blues



There are some LO's with this kit:





You can also WIN this kit here,
just leave a message and I will randomly draw


I have 50% off on all my CU products at CU4U also





And only today and only for you - an additional discount of 5%! 
Total in the sum you will save 55%


So how about lovely gift? ;)
This "December blues" album is free till December, 2nd (one new QP in day)

expired


 See you tomorrow!

 Elena

1 comment: