feb sale

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Life is a Daily Romance: December 09 Collab and freebie

Hi there!

I'm glad to present you December Collab at CSD - Life is a Daily Romance






Live, Laugh and Love plenty.
This Collaboration Kit features 59 gorgeous delicate papers
and 133 magical elements.

Contributing Designers: A-liya (it's me, it's me! :) :) :) ), Athena Designs, Cays Creations, DE by Angelique, Elker W. Designs, KaKleiDesigns, StephsGraphx, Addies Designs

And this is my part of collab:


Why get it now? CSD only features our Mega product for the current month only, and then they are gone gone gone for ever. The purchase of this fabulous product is unique and special. It never comes back neatly packaged in this enormous size. It's a treasure to snag and a fabulous addition to your collection.

Spending $8 you get a kit for free!

Some LO's for your inspiration:




And this QP is your gift today!



Thanks for looking!
See you!

1 comment:

cjpeterson38 said...

This is one of the lovliest (sp?) qp's I have ever seen. I know I will love using it. Thanks!