feb sale

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Nice surprise: mini kit, album and freebie

Hello my dear friends!

Thank you so very much for all your kind words and warm hugs for me and my mommy! I have been really touched by your wishes! Thank you!

Let me to present new set of products called Nice surprise available at DigitalArts-cafe.



If you follow me a few time you saw this mini kit earlier. And now it in store with lovely album of 6 QP's for a really low price - just 2 dollars each!



Here are some my LO's for your inspiration:







And you can get this sampler for free at DigitalArts-cafe!


Thanks for looking and have a nice day :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 17 post on Jul. 25, 2009. Thanks again.

BlueCat said...

Nice colors ;)
Thank you for the freebie.

clubiani said...

thank you for sharing this beautiful frame!