Thursday, April 2, 2009

April Color Challenge at DAC

April Color Challenge at DAC is open!!

I am very happy to be your host for this month's Color Challenge! It is a lot of fun everytime I host a color challenge at DigitalArts-cafe so I hope you join me again and I hope the new members will not be shy and join us! ;)

I'll offer another free kit “Nice Surprise” to the ladies who will play with us!



This desktop is easy way to get acquainted with my cute minikit :)



Do not miss the beautiful add-on shown below, it will be available in DigitalArts-cafe’s newsletter (on Friday!)

make sure you are subscribed!


Thanks for looking! :)

2 comments:

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Quick Page(s) post on Apr. 02, 2009. Thanks again.

Pamela said...

Thank you for this month's wallpaper! I love it and used it w/a pic of my son.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/punkinbean/3459782138/