feb sale

Friday, October 31, 2008

ARE YOU READY FOR DSD?

Hello, my friends!

I have a new delightful CT member - Astalavista!
You can see her wonderful works here:




AND NOW...
Click on the picture to run on the shop and buy all for one half of price!!!

2 days ago I asked you - Do you like my unusual "Ordinary Pleasures Album"?
I have received so many letters from you! I sincerely thank all who have written to me so much kind words! And I am so inspired by your responses!
Now I'm proudly announcing you this album as a freebie!

Thanks for looking!
See you soon!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your ordinary pleasures albun is beautiful but when you click on the download button it says it can't display the page would love to have these! thanks Ruthy

Anonymous said...

Oh ! Great ! Thank you for the "unlock" of this beautiful album.

Anonymous said...

This is a beautiful album but I cannot download. Could you please enable the download. These are lovely!!! Thanks.

Jessica